Re: Fw: Wheels and Tires for Spitfire

To: sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Subject: Re: Fw: Wheels and Tires for Spitfire
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:48:25 +0100
Nope, not brad!  I'm currently at home rescueing stricken triumphs.
Although I do head back tomorrow morning for 9 more weeks of fun in the
sun.......

> brad...?
>
> or is brad still on fire island toiling in some secret government research
> experiment? ;-)
>
> scott
>
> On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Fred Thomas wrote:
>
> > > Hi all,
> > > At the last Blue Ridge Region autocross, a guy came up to me and
> > > asked if I knew anyone who might want to buy his wheels and tires,
> > > and I told him that I'd pass the word along.  They are a set of
> > > 13" X 6" Revolutions (4 spoke, black center, aluminum outer rims
> > > as I recall).  They have the 4 on 3.75" bolt pattern for Spitfire
> > > and GT-6 (might also fit TR-7 and TR-8, but I don't know if the
> > > offset is correct for those cars).  They have a set of Yokohama
> > > A008 RSII 185/60X13 tires mounted (I didn't look to see how much
> > > tread is left).  He'd like to get $550 for the set.  If you are

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 4/29/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L            -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108
xxxx Mayflower (still searching for one)