Re: YyeeeEESSsss! I'm an lbc owner!

To: "Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>,
Subject: Re: YyeeeEESSsss! I'm an lbc owner!
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:37:45 -0400
Congrats on the find!

As for the front end shakes, I was at the Bronte Creek LBC show two weeks
ago and talked with the only 2 GT6 owners ( common conversation :-) ) and
they said that thier sixes also had the shakes.  One had the driveshaft
rebalanced and the other was working on the front trunnions.

My "spit-six" shakes at 100kph( 60mph) and I am getting convinced to have
the driveshaft checked.

I hope this helps as a starting point.

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
running a '73 MkIII GT6 engine KF1951HE.