Air rail / registering in CA after moving

To: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>, <JOrwin308@aol.com>,
Subject: Air rail / registering in CA after moving
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:19:18 -0700
So it doesn't get burned at all?!  I guess I was thinking the EGR system.
So much smog crap, so long a time before it can come off.

Also, for those thinking of moving to California, especially the LA/OC area,
think again.  Its a traffic nightmare.  Worst in the nation - no kidding.
Housing is sky high too.  You get 20 days to re-register your out of state
car (and drivers license) from the date of moving in, or first day of
employment - which ever is first  or risk HUGE fines.

Here is the Calif. Vehicle code:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/calawquery?codesection=veh&codebody=

Here is the tough part about non-residents:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=veh&group=06001-07000&;
file=6700-6703
Peter S