Dash indicator solution

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash indicator solution
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:44:09 -0700
It would appear as indicated by several listers, that the indicator in
question is easily taken apart, so it looks like I'll just remove the "text
mask", make my own with the words I require, and reassemble.  I thank you
all for saving me from trying to rip one apart to find out for myself if it
was a possibility.  Saved me, if nothing else, a little time in figuring
out how to take the little beastie apart-
Thanks all

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)