Re: Floyd 'n' me - no technical content

To: "Jim" <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Floyd 'n' me - no technical content
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 01:29:57 +0100
Haven't you heard about the weather in Old Blighty? It's just about the only
topic of conversation everyone knows - whether the weather will or whether
the weather won't  - rain that is!

Now, with an all-year-round Spitfire that increases the conversational
range - whether the weather will rain on it, shine on it or freeze it.

And I think that's quite enough of that, even I'm confused now!
It's late here & I don't think the brain is firing on all cylinders.

g'night listers
Sue