Re: Floyd 'n' me - no technical content

To: <Growe58@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floyd 'n' me - no technical content
From: "richard bonilla" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:41:36 -0600
as the power drains, your lbc does start to sputter and slow, ea?
i thought mine was doing that as well, but i was not sure...did the
problem stop once you shut down some of the electronics?...or did
you need them to get home.....richard / colorado 79' spit

http://www.richard.bonilla.com/spitfire.htm