Re: Braking Away

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Subject: Re: Braking Away
From: "Bill Munts" <bmunts@integrityonline12.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:42:23 -0500
I have a set of the kevlar pads that Ted sells on my Spit.  They are much
better than the stock pads I had before.  They work very well on the street
and at the autocross.  I have no financial interest in TSI or Ted...just
like the pads.

Bill Munts
'70 mk3 Spitfire
Huntsville, AL

p.s. Ted I'll get those core pads to you real soon, maybe in person next
week.