Color coded wire

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Color coded wire
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:59:49 -0500
Ladies and Gentleman,
I have come into the need for striped wire, I have all the wire I need but
not with the stripes.  My company can run this stuff but I need to run 1,000
min. on each color. I was going to have one of my warehouse people run this
stuff for me but a sense of brotherhood came over me and I am going to offer
some of this to the group.... I can't use 1,000 ft of each of these.
All wire is going to be SAE J 1128 GXL 16 awg 19 strand bare copper. The
wall thickness is .023, this material meets Ford Spec. M1L-85B and Chrysler
MS-8900.
Stripes are  spiral.
Since I am going to run this stuff Y'all want some ?
Here are the colors that I found for a 71 Spit. if you know of one I left
off let me know.
 <<...>>
I'll sell it for what it cost me, the price is $30.00 per 1,000 ft.  I will
sell it in 500 spools if you can use it. I am not really set up to run
smaller size spools.
I will ship it COD via UPS

Craig Smith
Phone 800/692-2323