Re: GT6+ Interior

To: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: GT6+ Interior
From: Jerome Judge <Goodlift@Sprintmail.Com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:39:17 -0400
Hi Roger:

I have a 72 GT6 from new with the brown interior. The dash pads were
black. The top of the door panels were black. Everything else is brown
including all carpets.

Actually I have been wanting to redo my interior at some point. Let me
know if you find a nice quality interior kit, carpets, etc.

Hope this helps.

Jerry Judge
Jupiter, Florida