1300 and 1500 Exhaust flanges

To: "spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: 1300 and 1500 Exhaust flanges
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 18:11:56 -0700
I am thinking about bending my own header for Tiny Tim and in order to
do so I will have to create a flange that mates with the head to hold
the pipes.  The flange will fit either a 1300 or 1500 head.  The cost of
making the thing will be in the computer work to create the design.
Once that is complete and verified, I can have them laser cut and be
able to sell them for $35.00 or less.

I wonder how many people would be interested in creating their own
custom headers and therefore be interested in obtaining one of these
flanges.

Let me know, so I will have an idea whether or not this is feasible.

Regards,
Joe Curry
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer