Re: Torque wrench

To: Carsten.Weber@dbsoft.exactsoftware.com
Subject: Re: Torque wrench
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:55:17 -0600 (MDT)
I find that I use 1/4 inch sockets with much greater frequency.  However I
have a 1/2" drive torque wrench and an adapter for 1/4".  This setup works
fine for me.  As far as changing from Nm to Ft-lbs, I don't have that
problem mines already in Ft-lbs.  However if I can find my old physics
book I'll dig up the formula for you.

Andy L.
'70 Spit