SpitCam - was: INITIAL Engine Repository Set up

To: Tom Ambrose <tambrose@tir.com>
Subject: SpitCam - was: INITIAL Engine Repository Set up
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:04:03 -0700
Tom,
  If you're thinking what I'm thinking, - it's already been done...
Check out
http://www.teleteam.net/~jbwright/      The SPITFIRE cam!
It was getting late one night, and I couldn't sleep, so this is what I
stumbled across.  The pics are updated, but the Spit is not always
there.  I caught it (I believe) being worked on, closing the bonnet and
driving away, a little before 10:00 PM Pacific (USA) tonight (Thur).

BTW, Zack, I'll dig out some 1147 shots for you.  Give me a couple of
days.

great site...
Peter Ficklin
'63 & '69 Spits