Re: Question about best carb set up?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Jim Dwyer" <jmdwyer@home.com>
Subject: Re: Question about best carb set up?
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:12:23 -0400
I'll be interested in your outcome, too.  The only problem I have had is
unrelated, I think....I had a spark plug wire which I had apparently not
attached properly, shake loose, with the expected degradation of
performance.  It didn't run well at all when I reattached it, which was
alarming....until I discovered the resulting backfires had blown a vacuum
cap off the carb!  All better now.

First big drive was about 60 miles each way.  Held 65-70 mph in my four
speed, and did not feel like it was taxing the motor in the least.  With the
previous ZS, it was hanging on for dear life at 65, and sounding mightily
starved.

Mike