Re: INITIAL Engine Repository Set up

To: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>, "Zach Zaletel" <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>,
Subject: Re: INITIAL Engine Repository Set up
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:53:27 -0700
I think that Peter S. took a picture of Nigel's engine -but, I can't find
it.

I have a little tube and filter on the end of the breather-lot less oil
splattered about. I don't usually have filters on my performance stacks
(occasionally, I use stack socks-if going to the desert or something). But
the guys at Kimco said that leaving that breather open was more likely to
get something bad in the engine than no air filter. (Dave agreed)

Laura G.