Re: Glove Box

To: mrobertson@celcorp.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Glove Box
From: Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:21:20 +0100

Definetly interested in electronic copy, suggest one to Victor Michael,
hopefully he will put it on his site with the other panels???

Thabks to all other who replied and will try to get Key Fob to Sue

Mike Hopkins
1980 UK Spit
(And Yes I do have a set of gloves in my other glove compartment)

mrobertson@celcorp.com on 07/09/99 16:52:28