Re: Glove Box

To: <Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com>
Subject: Re: Glove Box
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:22:43 +0100
I have a pair for my RHD MkIII waiting to be fitted. I was going to make
sketches but I'm not enough of a draughtsman/woman to I made up templates
and sent sets to Karl klucking@altavista.net and Mark mrobertson@celcorp.com
who have both offered to make up some drawings from them (if I've done a
good enough job with the paper & scissors) to be published. Maybe they can
let the list know if it's going to be possible.

If anyone else wants a set I can cut some more, just send me an address.
This service offered for the bargain price of 1 keyring/fob/chain for my
collection.

I still haven't got a definitive answer on the LHD/RHD question, nor am I
completely sure which other models these will fit other than the MkIII.

Sue
'68 MkIII
(The 2nd of the 3 in the UK, also blue - whose was the yellow one?)