Re: Remove undercoating

To: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Remove undercoating
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 20:26:44 -0400
I bought my TR8 two years ago, it also started life in KY and had
undercoating all over the inner fender wells in the engine compartment. I
found carefully scrapping off most like you have already done followed by a
rag soaked in mineral spirits would remove the rest with a little elbow
grease. The pain did dull a bit but I believe with some good polish it
should look OK.

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII