Re: Weight Distribution

To: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>,
Subject: Re: Weight Distribution
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:39:50 +0100
Get the weight as low as posible.  You don't need the exhaust so you can
lower the boot floor about 5 inches.  Unfortunatly it's not posible to make
the same mod the other side of the rear spring.  I suspect some bat's
infront of the crossmember lowered down as much as poss will help.

I would not panic about having it to much too the front and rear if you make
shure the sills are in good condition.

I would also stick the drivers weight in batterys in the pasanger
compartment to set it up well.

Font uprated and rear anti role bars, with +1 camber up front.  You will
need to get the front anti role bar stronger to cope with the oversteer
produced from the front suspension geomitry chainge.

Fiberglass bootlid and bonnet could go a long way to getting your weight
down.

James