Spitfire questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire questions
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Two quick questions.

First, I just got a Rimmer catalog.  I'm impressed.  Now, has anyone
ordered from them and was there any problem with getting parts shipped
over here from England (like with Customs??)

And second, what does anyone think about replacing hard (or impossible)
to find with the European equivalent.  Like this hazard flasher thing
or even those really bad looking rubber bumbers.  I don't know about
other states, but in PA I doubt that any inspection station would have
a clue about what is and is not American spec.  It seems that even
though it wouldn't be original Federal, it would still be original
Triumph.

bill

bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |