My 75 Spitfire is now running after sitting for 14 years!

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: My 75 Spitfire is now running after sitting for 14 years!
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:13:21 EDT
After cleaning out the carb, and changing the fuel pump, my 1975 Spitfire is
now running after sitting 14 years. I also was successful in getting the
clutch and brake hydraulics pumped up also. The clutch disk was not stuck to
the flywheel either. This means that I can focus on getting the body and
interior back in condition (this will be the largest amount of work on the
car). I may try to take it around the parking lot tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Thanks,

John

1975 Spitfire