RE: '80 hazard knobs (was)Re: (no subject)

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: RE: '80 hazard knobs (was)Re: (no subject)
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <ktkenyon@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:16:34 -0400
I also need one of these.  Since I haven't found any source for these, and
I've tried to super glue mine with limited success, does anyone have any
ideas for a repair?

The problem is that the plastic knob screws on and breaks just above the
threads.  Super glue worked for a few times of pulling but came apart just
last week.  Since you can't pull it out without the knob, I have to come up
with something that will hold for a few more weeks until the inspection.

Anyone have a pet repair for this kind of problem?