Dual Carb Fuel Lines

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dual Carb Fuel Lines
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 08:55:01 -0400
I am ready to begin my dual hs4 transplant into my 72 spit, and have a
question I'm hoping someone can help with...

Each of the two float bowls have to locations at which one could attach a
fuel line.  The orignal set up, as I recall had a metal supply pipe with a
"T", which then attached via short rubber pieces of fuel line, to both
bowls.  There was another length of rubber which connected the other two
BACK to one another.  If this is correct, it just makes an large circle to
supply both carbs, with one line T'd into the fuel supply.

Thanks for any help you might have!

Mike