70 Spit brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 70 Spit brakes
From: KHOCO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:33:36 EDT
I've bled and bled, the brakes are not coming up. It feels like fluid is
getting past the seal in the MC. It will start to pump up and then bang down
to the floor. I'm going to check the MC next.
           How much trouble is it going to be getting rid of the silicone
brake fluid in the lines. Can I blow the lines out with compressed air?. I
want to go back to Dot 4.
Actually a synthectic Dot 3/4.
            Last question, Whats the screw size for the brake drum screws.

                          TIA

Ken Copeland
70 GT6+ KC78784
70 Spit FDU84919