Subaru question

To: Triumph Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subaru question
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:23:01 -0700
I know this is a spitfire mail list, but a very good friend of mine just
found out her Subaru Loyale, 1992 apparently needs BOTH head gaskets.
She is blowing one hell of a lot of steam out the tail pipe, right from
start up, even when cold.

Anyone out there know how difficult putting in head gaskets on a Subaru
is?  I didn't even know they had two, but apparently they do.

Brad Richardson
Portland, Oregon
79 Spitfire (FM90541U, really a 78 as made June 78)
79 Spitfire (TFZDW29T001453, really a 80 as made Nov 79)