Re: Brake Problem

To: "Aidan Corcoran" <aidan@acquirer.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake Problem
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:05:44 -0400
Sounds like air in the brake lines to me.  As you use the brakes, heat is
generated in the system, and in turn, the air expands as if you were
applying the brake.  Try a thorough bleeding of the system in the proper
sequence and I think you may solve the problem.  Just a thought - did you
bench bleed the master cylinder when you rebuilt it?

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U