timing for Dummies?

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: timing for Dummies?
From: "TR-7" <tr7@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:17:51 -0500
I definately need to do the timing to my car this weekend. Not sure what's
under the hood for the iginition system('it's a '79). There's that Lucas
electrics box on the left side next to the master cylinders.

As for the vacuum hose that goes on the distributor, it does not have that
box mated to it. Mostly a streamlined distiributor. I do have the Haynes and
Bentley manuals, but can't figure out which unit I have. anyone?

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net