Re: Updated photo's

To: "rbonilla" <richard@bonilla.com>, "Spit-LIST" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Updated photo's
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 07:57:22 -0700
The painted photo's were taken before color sanding/polishing.  Its Sherwin
Williams 'Swift Red'.  It was sprayed on by a semi-low budget paint shop.
Don't know how many coats but it looks a little thin on the bonnet for my
tastes.  Further polishing might get it better though.  I've repainted all
the seam covers and other bits that came off.  Or polished the chrome as
best as possible.  I even painted the side light inner reflectors with
chrome paint so that the bulbs shine bright!
Peter S