RE: '74 motor in a '79 body

To: "'Chris Jones'" <sarophes@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: '74 motor in a '79 body
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 23:00:15 -0400
Chris, congrats on your new aquisition.  Any of your suggestions would work,
except if you switch to the slanted radiator you will have to attach an
electric fan (not a bad idea albeit).  The decision for which is based on
your resources, condition of the fan, what mounts do you have, and how much
hunting for parts you want to do.

Best of luck.
Patrick Bowen