Re: Vehicle ID / Commission Number

To: spitlist@gte.net, Triumph Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vehicle ID / Commission Number
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 07:32:57 -0700
Joe,

I is an idiot.  I had so much paper next to my PC, that I picked up the
wrong ID number, even though I thought I was being so very careful.
Sorry for the confusion.

The ID number should have been listed as TFZDW29T001453.  I can't find
any plate in the trunk.  The number shown above is the exact same number
on both the door post, the window frame, and my title.

I'll get on the web later today and register both of my spitfires on
your database.

Brad Richardson
Portland, Oregon
79 Spitfire (FM90541U)