Re: My car is horny now, but all is not well.

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: My car is horny now, but all is not well.
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:28:58 +0100
Everyone has horn problems it seems, apart from me, because that type of
thin is perfect on my car, just everything else lets the side down:-)

Anyway, I have one idea to save you some stress!  Next to your fire
extinguisher, get a hand held air horn.  If you have the top down like you
should, you can just grab it, stick it over the top and blast away.

Or take voice projection lessons so that people can here you shout!

James