My car is horny now, but all is not well.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: My car is horny now, but all is not well.
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:45:26 -0600 (MDT)
Well my horn came down to that 12v+ wire that wasn't producing voltage.  I
traced it back and what do you know, blown fuse.  It seems the horn has
it's own fuse.

This morning I head down to get my safety and emissions testing.  Saftey
passed with flying colores, I was not as lucky with my emissions.  My CO
levels were to high.  All others were about half of maximum values.  I'm
thinking of retarding the timing a bit and leaning out the carbs (They're
slightly rich right now).  Will these steps take my CO levels down two
points to were they should be?

Andy L.
'70 Spit