Re: 21" radiator brackets anyone?

To: "Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Subject: Re: 21" radiator brackets anyone?
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:05:08 -0500
The 21" radiator has an L-shaped rail welded on either side of the
radiator frame that mounts to the U shaped bracket. 21" is basically the
width of that bracket and therefore does not need the extra 'wings' to
expand out to the bracket.

You mention pop rivets? Hmmm. Are you talking about air deflectors?
Look here, decide and let us know...
http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/airdeflect.html

Vic