Re: More Insurance

To: "Spit-LIST" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: More Insurance
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:59:35 -0700
Collector car insurance is not practical for you Laura since its your only
means of transport.  The general rule of thumb I'm aware of is that it can't
be a primary car, can't be driven to work, can't have more than 3000 miles
or so a year, and must be garaged (with door).
I currently use Hagerty insurance for my Mini-Cooper and Alfa Spider with an
agreed value policy costing $126 a year.  1-800-922-4050   www.hagerty.com

Peter S