Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Luggage rack placement

To: spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Luggage rack placement
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:18:43 -0700
Vic,

My two spitfires, both 79's, have the low profile luggage racks on the
rear trunk lid that you're talking about.  I'm not home right now, will
be in a day or two.  If you don't get the info you need, let me know,
and I'll go out in the garage and measure both for you.

Brad Richardson
79 Spitfire (keeping)
79 Spitfire (will be selling in a couple of months)
Portland, Oregon