Solution for overheating spit ;)

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solution for overheating spit ;)
From: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:59:24 -0400
Thanks to all to helped me on my overheating Spit. My final solution,
changing radiator, thermostat, and blowing the air out of system, was to
keep replacing the temperature transmitter until I liked the output. I had
three to choose from: the first read all the way to hot, the second read
halfway, and the third reads three fours when hot. I picked halfway.
Seriously, the temp transmitter that read hot was covered with mineral
deposits.

This is kind of like the three bears, except I choose "too cold."

Thanks again,
Tom