Woodward Dream Cruise

Subject: Woodward Dream Cruise
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:46:11 -0400
Hello Car Show Fans,

This Saturday is once again the world's largest car show,
and you can see it on the 'net. The 5th Annual Woodward
Dream Cruise. Woodward is the main drag (literally) through
Detroit and several suburbs to the north. The Cruise will
run over a 16 mile route, and they are expecting something
along the lines of 15,000 cars, and 1.1 million spectators.

For more information on the Cruise itself, see:
http://www.dreamcruise.org

To see it happen live, one of the local TV stations is
putting it on the Web from 7pm to 9pm EDT this saturday.
the url for them is:

http:www.wxyzcars.com and then follow the links.
(Unfortunately, as I write this, the link is down.
I am sure that it will be back up before the weekend.)

Cheers and enjoy,
--
Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ford.com