Re: transmission tunnel

To: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>,
Subject: Re: transmission tunnel
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:24:04 -0400
I did just that
Both My 75 and 80's got new ABS tunnels.
I spray glued (3M heavy duty is pretty thick stuff) the old insulation bags in
place
I then used metal duct tape and tin foil to completely line the entire
underside of the tunnel and to pack the insulation in place.
You could also use simple house wall style fiberglass insulation
(larger chunk) if you are willing to completely seal up everything
That metal tape is really sticky stuff.
With the tinfoil I pretty much covered the entire tunnel with insulation
and tape.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape