Re: Spitfire cross country touring

To: "richard bonilla" <richard@bonilla.com>, "Zach" <z510z@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire cross country touring
From: "rbonilla" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:09:19 -0600
mssg should have read...

 wow...i just did aprox 1,100 m in my 94 volvo (alone)...a nice, confortable
car to drive...& i was pretty tired at the end...i'm 42, so that may be part
of

 as i was driving my spit @ 80mph...for aprox 15min straight sat am, i did
 think how it is a stressful car to drive at speed...noise, vibration,
etc..i
 would have to say it would be much harder to drive a 1k mile day in a spit
 vs most late 90's autos....my .02...richard/colorado/79 'spit