garage sales

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: garage sales
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:53:17 -0400
Listers, went out bright and early this a.m. looking for nothing but
anything unusual and I found it. Now sitting in my garage is a "Weaver"
headlight adjuster, rools on 4 casters, 3 gauges, 2 dials, and the unit
moves up & down for sighting & adjusting, PO said it is circa 1950's,
very neat and only 10.00. Need your lights adjusted.  I have absolutley
no need for this thing, but, it was there for sale, and I had to have
it. The PO said only a older person would know what is was, and he got
just that. "FT"