New Spit in the Stable

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Spit in the Stable
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:27:20 -0400
Well I went and did it.
8/13/99 (Friday the 13th) was as usual...
a special day.  I've always seemed to have something ...work right
for me on that day.

 I lucked out again!
A frame off restoration...ZERO rust, brand new full interior,
Kent cam'ed, Mallory sparked, DCOE breathing, 1978 Spitfire
is now mine! I won't mention the price... you'd all kill me!
Let's just say.... I Stole it! (1/4 the price most would ask for a car like
this)  less than 3,000 miles on this 6 year restoration.
The guy even filled the trunk...I MEAN FILLED the trunk
with parts. The original manifolds and carb, tonneaus, boots,
filter box complete with flapper exstension, plumbing you name it.

Hey Laura.... Still need that '70-'75 Bentley Manual...
He threw one of those in the trunk as well.

I guess I need another few Spit pages for this baby.
I'll have to name her  ....  'Punkin'  (pumpkin)
she's all 2part Epoxy Eurothane bright Vermilion red, but a shade closer to
and orangy red.
With the black rims and trim rings.... o'baby is she pretty!

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
wizrardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
(see 'Projects' for MG and Triumph Stuff)