Re: License plates

To: "Deatsch, James" <James.Deatsch@usa.xerox.com>
Subject: Re: License plates
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:21:52 -0700
Huxley has a Washington plate that says "Collector Vehicle" and the
number 5898.  Yeah, there is no need for anybody to point out that I now
reside in Arizona!!!  I will leave it as long as I can.  It cost 50
bucks for that plate and it is good forever.  That's right, it never
expires.  If only Arizona's "Historic Vehicle" plates had that
feature.....

BTW, In my attempt to get plates from all 50 states (and anywhere else),
I would appreciate anybody who has a plate or two laying around to send
it to me.  I'll be happy to trade or reimburse postage!  The walls of my
new shop will welcome the additional plates!

Regards,
Joe Curry

"Deatsch, James" wrote:

> Oh Boy, here we go.
> My 2 cents.
> Since my car is a '66 and that makes it 33 years old by my reckoning.
> Since 33 is the ONLY way to make 6 the HARD way on the craps tables and I DO
> love that game so..............
>
> Hardway is what the plate will read.  That's if the stodgey folks at the DMV
> will allow it.
>
> Jayimes.

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer