RE: Commision Number Plates

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: RE: Commision Number Plates
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:01:54 -0400
John, every commission plate I have seen lists a year date for emmissions
printed on the plate i.e. (This Vehicle Meets Safety and Emmision
Regulations For Federal Vehicle Standards for 1979), but it also has the
supposed date of manufacture stamped in to it i.e. (April 1979)

So are we all talking about the same date listed on our plates?

Patrick Bowen