fuel pump

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel pump
From: SLCL914@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:24:39 EDT
Hey there. If anyone is interested in swapping their mechanical fuel pump out
for an electrical one, please give me a holler. I would like to go back to
the mechanical one, so I am in need of the mechanical pump, and will gladly
give someone my electrical pump, which does a great job, and mounted nicely
behind my left wheel. The pump is in great working condition, the only reason
I want to swap is because I am a bit old fashioned and prefer the mechanical
variety. If you want it and have a fuel pump for a '76 spitfire (not the long
armed one, the regular one), please let me know.
Happy roads,
Stephen LaBonte
'76 Spitfire 1500 (Monster)