Re: Bad news (Dash Plaques)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad news (Dash Plaques)
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:04:03 -0500
Dear Listers,

I am pleasantly surprised at the response I've received on this whole
thing!
It really is nice to see the loyalty to fellow listers (or is it
disloyalty
to the big guys? :)

In either case, THANKS!

So I will reiterate:

Available
   TRF : will be providing these dash plaques soon. (?)
   Mine: available in a week or so from order date.

Price
   TRF : Their price will remain $9.95 as shown in their catalogs.
   Mine: $15.00

Quality
   TRF : The blue will more than likely be a better reproduction.
   Mine: The blue is a little darker and screened, translucent (brash
sheen comes through a little)
         but otherwise, very sharp.

I'm only restating these points so your choice is clear.  If you've
already sent me an order for the plaques email again stating you DO NOT
wish to order them through me, otherwise I'll run the quantity I have
and try to complete the deal with you.

I've received roughly 20 orders so if it is okay with those who still
want these - I will not place the production order until Monday (Aug
16th)?  If you have any other questions, email me.

Thanks again - and it's nice to hear all of the positive feedback!

Vic