re: Grose Jet question and more

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Grose Jet question and more
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:36:04 -0400
Message text written by "Ali Mohempour"
>p.s.  The more I think about it, the more I realize what kind of mess I
got
myself into by buying this little car last month.<

Thats what its all about, welcome to the gang of skinned knuckles and
frustrating  oooops.

But if you want to complain about the difficulties on working on your cars
(whole list here) i will have my daughter e-mail the list and she can tell
you all about how hard it was to pull the engine out of her 1988 Chevy
Cavilier.  (2 hours on one bolt yesterday).

The arthur       >;-} :4 O:-)-}8<
www.anedieco.com/tr.htm
kit car aka 69 GT6
82 XJ6  Jaguar   (Jennifer)
boxy thing on wheels aka ford aerostar   (boxy lady??? 8-} )