RE: Query: Shipping Large Items

To: Spitfires List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Query: Shipping Large Items
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:53:21 -0400
no, they are not your only options.  and I would caution against using
u.p.s. to ship anything.  if you must use u.p.s. (if you live in outer
mongolia, and no one else will ship) insure it _heavily_.  if it is
irreplaceable, ship it with someone else, or get it there yourself.  you
can use any number of truck freight services, or shipping lines, and r.p.s.
ships more like u.p.s. if you don't have a truck depot nearby (in outer
mongolia).  check any search engine for several alternatives to u.p.s.

scott