RE: TRF Summer Party Car Show

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TRF Summer Party Car Show
From: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 20:54:01 -0500
Last year I visited the the Roadster Factory a few days after the Summer Party
(my in-laws live in PA about 25 mins from TRF). Charles Runyan, the TRF and
Coventry Inn owner, has a TR5 PI which I photographed while I was there (he
drove it to work that day). I bet it was the same car. I also got some pics of
the Triumph LeMans car which is parked in the lobby.

Bob Waid
71 Spirfire FK4081L
----