Re: Grose Jet question

To: "Ali Mohempour" <ali@ucla.edu>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grose Jet question
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:13:09 -0700
The grose jet replaces the float valve.  Its better because its less prone
to sticking on or off as the normal float valve is known to do occasionally.
Nothing to do with the main needle.

Not sure what to tell you about the yellow varnish.  If its super smooth and
you remove it it changes the diameter of the needle.  I'll let another
lister answer that one.

Buyers remorse is an awful thing.  I can relate too many times, but in the
end its usually a pleasant experience.  Just don't over spend on it if you
can help it.
Peter S