Re: There's something funny going on

To: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: There's something funny going on
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:39:49 +0100
>That is strange. I've heard reports on the local news that whilst the
>archaeologists were finishing off removing the ancient wooden posts from
>'Sea Henge' at 'Holme Next The Sea' yesterday they noticed that two of the
>last posts to be removed took to a definite tilt in the same direction when
>they were loosened from the sand. The only tilt I've experienced lately was
>tripping over the dog last night and spilling hot tea all over Julia.
>
>There do seem to be some strange goings on in England lately, I wonder if
>Pete Cahill has anything to report from the Coventry area?

I had a chat on the same subject with said venereal, sorry, VENERABLE old
gentleman yesterday. I think he's had too much sun and he was prattling on
about me being the Milk Monitor for the week providing he could have the Gym
mistress to himself until Saturday morning. He said he was greatly amused to
read my article about one Graham Robson.

The tilt's getting worse here. Seems to be inclined south west.

John