RE: cooling problem

To: "'Chris Pappathopoulos'" <ctpappathopo@students.wisc.edu>,
Subject: RE: cooling problem
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 14:41:54 -0400
I have a '75 1500 and when I pull my drain plug on the engine, I get a lot
of coolant!
My drain plug on my 1500 is on the right side, I didn't know there was one
on the left side, maybe I missed that one.
Anyway, I think your drain plug should definitely be wet!
Try one of the commercial flushes available on the market.
Glenn Bowley